Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review and the Star Rating of the Maytag Toploader Washer Model # MVWC555DW.

Review and the Star Rating of the Maytag Toploader Washer  Model #  MVWC555DW.

This Maytag is big it has a 4.3 ft. Stainless steel wash basket it handles my largest loads I have four children and we can wash almost all of our clothes in about 2 to 3 loads per week

This Maytag Topload washer is able to tackle the toughest laundry jobs that I've given it has a powerful cleaning machine it's built to last has a power wash cycle triple spray action Maytag washer. 

This Maytag has a deep water wash with 11 wash cycles also has a lid lock for the children so they don't get their hands in there after the cycle has started the best part about this machine to is that it has a 10 year parts warranty, also a warranty on the motor and the stainless steel wash basket has a warranty. 
 

This is a high efficiency Maytag Topload washer it's built in the USA has adjustable temperatures so if I have something that's delicate fabric it won't get ruined which I really like. Here are some of the wash cycles hand wash and cold wash a spin rinse and soak to handle everything from heavyweight cotton's delicate garments your stuff that you appreciate will not get ruined with this Maytag Topload washer.

On the  Maytag.com  site  this  machine has a rating of  4.1 stars out  of 5 stars I think that’s a really great  rating for the price and the dependability of this machine  I mean I don’t  see any other companies standing behind their machines for 10 years. 

The  noise  level on this  machine isn’t  that bad  I’ve seen a couple reviews  about the noise  levels  but  I  have this machine in a  laundry room  with a door that closes  some time I have left it  open and  really couldn’t  hear  anything that would  have me complain about the noise  level.  

Here are the dimensions of the washer 

Width  27 ½

Height  42

Depth 27 

It’s a great buy for the price I would give this a great review we picked it up at appliance direct for a great price and they asked us to send in a review about product.  So here it is 

Thanks and have a great day. 

Dan & Sue 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment